MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Location: file:///C:/0F3228D1/MiddleFramePage1.htm Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
· It is a suitable long term contrac= t or concession agreement
· Between Govt. / statutory entity a= nd a private sector company.
· On mutually agreed allocation of resources, risk and returns.
· = For delivering an infrastructure service on payment of user charges.
• PPP Implies a plan outside plan wh= ich enables the particular department or agency entrusted to render necessary infrastructure or services to the people with an investment far in excess= of its budgetary allocation/available resources by attracting private investment.
• = span>PPP is one of the options to structure, finance, implement, operate and maint= ain an essential infrastructure/services project, attracting private participation under a standard concession agreement.
• To reduce the large gaps in demand & supply of essential social & economic infrastructure & services.
• Every project should normally be tested for PPP to leverage scarce State Resources, attract private invest= ment and to utilize efficiencies, innovativeness and flexibility of private sector.
• Win-win situation for Government, private sector and the citizen-user.